After checkpoint one, we talked to our client and decided to change directions with our web app, so our Alpha 2.0 looked pretty different from our first version. For this checkpoint, we revamped our function, design, and user research. We decided to make our app tour-centric. We cut out the restaurant locator and event calendar and created three main sections: trees, history, and art. These sections had unique tours associated with them. At this checkpoint, we created those sections and got the basis of them into the alpha, but we were still far from done. During this checkpoint, we got the skeleton of our app down, and then we began gathering content to fill it in for our third and final checkpoint.